Business Development Manager (Education / Performing Arts) £30k to £35k Basic OTE £55k - £60k + Benefits and fantastic training / career development.
Do you have a passion for sales and an interest in the arts, theatre or education? If the answer is yes then please read on!
The world’s leading arts education resource, already used by over 3 million students in over 1,000 schools, colleges and universities in 65 countries around the world.
Due to significant investment, they are looking for an energetic and ambitious, telephone-based new business sales hunter to join their vibrant central London-based sales team.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you’ll be assigned a designated territory and be responsible for speaking with the senior leadership team, librarians and teachers of Schools, Colleges and Universities throughout the world to secure new subscriptions.
There is only a small amount of cold calling involved (25%) whilst 75% of sales have traditionally come from warm / inbound leads!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business, with a world-class team of sector and functional specialists, and a successful sales team that is delivering over-target on a monthly basis.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Sales Hunter mentality – enjoys the challenge of developing new business
- Self starter and highly motivated
- Experience of selling an online / web based solution is preferred but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in theatre / arts / education would be beneficial
If you feel this is something you would be interested in and have the necessary experience please call Alex at ABR Associates on: 07872 499 596 or email your CV to: email@example.comHelp. We look forward to hearing from you!