Business Development Manager - Corporate Events - £30,000
One of the most well-known Venue Hire companies across the UK are now recruiting for a new Business Development Manager. This pioneering business have multiple locations across the UK and they operate in several countries around the globe. They have been trading for over fifteen years and have seen astronomical growth over that time. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to cover London and the surrounding areas.
As the Sales Manager for this Corporate Events company your duties will include:
* Generating new leads as well as responding to any incoming leads
* Developing relationships with new Corporate Clients selling your incredible Venue Space
* Maintaining a great rapport with a portfolio of existing clients
* Host corporate hospitality events for your clients
* Attend networking events
A perfect candidate for this Sales manager position will need the following credentials:
* A proven sales track record
* Very articulate and well presented
* Experience meeting and dealing with corporate clients face to face
* At least one years' experience working within a venue hire capacity
* A commutable distance from North London
For the Sales Manager position you will be offered a basic salary of £25,000 with a great quarterly commission structure which should see you achieve north of £30,000 for the first year. You will also have a company car, phone and Laptop included with the package.
Please get in touch ASAP with your CV's as interview dates are set.
Keywords: Sales | Sales Jobs | Sales Manager | London | Venue Hire | Corporate Events
Optimal Search specialise in placing the top performing percentile of Sales, Business Development and Account management talent across the UK and EMEA regions. We are confident in our ability to meet the candidates needs first time, every time.
Please send us your CV on advice for your future