Are you an experienced BDM looking for your next challenge? Have you worked to get a new product out to market? Do you have on the road IFA or Insurance sales experience? If the answer is yes then we would like to hear from you!
Our client has an opportunity available for a Business Development Manager to join the team in Cirencester. The role is a full time, permanent position and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £40,000 per annum with an OTE of £60,000 plus excellent benefits.
They are the largest private health insurance intermediary in the UK, they help thousands of people acquire health care policies which are right for their needs and are competitive across the market. They sell Private Health Insurance policies on behalf of 9 of the leading insurers. They are independent, impartial and unbiased, are not tied to any one insurer so they will only recommend a policy which reflect best their clients needs.
What they can offer you as their Business Development Manager:
- A strong basic salary of £40,000 with an OTE of £60,000
- Mobile phone, car allowance and laptop provided
- Excellent working environment
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discounted PMI
- Friendly, fun and supportive working culture
They are launching a new product to market as their Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the appointment, development and delivery of their product to new and existing IFAs and selected intermediaries. You will work to sell their product to the market, maximize sales and margin opportunities.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Involvement in the delivery of this new software product to market
- Identifying potential clients and working to sell the product to IFAs so they use the technology to sell insurance products
- Proactively target, recruit and enable new IFA’s / end-user customers to generate new revenue streams
- Day to day management of insurance partners and end-users to qualify, maintain and log all opportunities
- Accurate and timely forecasting and pipeline management to meet short and medium-term business plans
- Manage effectively the proposition and work pro-actively to generate new business
- Accurately update internal systems with details of all customer contacts/activities
Who would be successful in the Business Development Manager role?
- Expertise in selling to a new market
- Excellent communicator across all levels
- Ability to understand complex IT issues and relay them in a non-technical manner to others
- Ability to manage territory, diary and time effectively
- Business and financial acumen
- Used to working remotely, alone outside of an office environment while still delivering results
- You will be passionate, possess drive and commitment but be friendly and approachable
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the fastest growing private medical insurance intermediary in the UK as their Business Development Manager.