My client"s powerful yet easy to use email marketing automation platform enables large global enterprise and SME marketers to efficiently create, manage, and deliver effective one to one campaigns. They also provide expert email marketing advice and services for businesses seeking to maximise customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
Due to growth my client are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive.
In this role, you will be joining the direct sales team at London Bridge and focusing on developing mid-market or commercial (enterprise) new business opportunities through outbound sourcing and qualifying, working within a team of six peers. As the first point of contact with new prospects you"ll be building and maintaining relationships by understanding their business pains & needs, qualifying with in-depth accuracy and time frames & providing the solutions through product features and services. This will lead to meetings & demo-bookings for the members of the mid-market and commercial sales teams.
You are ambitious and looking to build your career in a UK-headquartered digital technology company. Organised and detail focused, you are a natural communicator with a good grounding in sales. You are tech-savvy and passionate about providing technology solutions in a business-to-business context. Experience in the email marketing industry is ideal, with digital SaaS experience desirable. You are aiming to further develop & build a career and, in return, we will provide you with the career development and experience to progress.
From the start, you are a key component of the sales team, earning a full sales compensation package that outstrips many of Marketing Technology competitors. As a member of our sales team, you will earn a competitive base salary in addition to target-driven commission earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package. When you have consistently hit your targets for a year you will be eligible for promotion to the next tier of the team.
- Source new opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Strive to understand customer needs and requirements
- Build relationships with prospects by gaining insight into their businesses, enabling you to provide solutions for their email marketing requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to Sales Consultants for further development and closure
- Utilise CRM software to record activity, monitor, and advance opportunities
- Achieve and exceed monthly & annual targets
Skills & Experience
- A record of accomplishment in a B2B Sales Development role
- An understanding of developing relationships with decision makers within client marketing teams
- A customer-oriented approach
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Tech-savvy and passionate about technology solutions
- Very organised and process-driven; capable of multi-tasking with good time-management
- Experience with CRM tools
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business, apply today for immediate consideration.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting, the UK"s leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.