Our client, based in Surrey, is currently recruiting for a Business Change Lead to join them on a 6-month contract basis
The successful candidate will support in transforming how the business deliver business and IT change and how technical and business teams work in conjunction with each other to deliver successful and beneficial projects.
You will be able to analyse current business processes and imbed new process changes to drive productivity, efficiencies and successes in programme delivery.
- Support in creating and embedding process improvement across business and IT teams to change the way that they work in conjunction with each other
- Transform how the organisation delivers business change and change processes
- Assessing the current use of business methodologies
- Drive change and efficiency across the portfolio function
Key Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience within a Lead / Senior Change based role
- Experience working within large portfolios / programmes
- Proven track record of analysing current processes and embedding new process change
- Proven track record of driving operational change
- The ability to understand a programme from both a business and IT focused prospective
- Demonstrable experience of taking accountability to drive the delivery of business and process change
- Excellent communication skills to effectively manage internal stakeholders of all levels
- Knowledge of project / programme methodologies (Agile, Prince2, Waterfall etc..)
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions on 01293 813858 or apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: Process Improvement / Business Change / Surrey / Woking / Farnham / Leatherhead / Reigate / Redhill / Guildford / Bracknell / Reading / Slough / Epsom /