This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Change & Engagement Manager to work with one of the worlds leading pharmaceutical organisation supporting their consumer healthcare division and supporting changes to their digital world.
NB - this role can be supported on a part time basis for 3/4 days per week.
The Change Manager will support the overall Change Lead to deliver the change management plan for the Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution rollout. The solution will roll out in 3 waves, from March to July 2018.
Ensure effective business engagement, communication and training for all who are impacted globally, and ensure that the project meets change management objectives by increasing adoption and usage, minimising resistance, while supporting those impacted by the changes.
- Identify, onboard and regularly engage a network of Change Agents from the marketing community, to support buy in and adoption of the system
- Support communications: Create content or update existing content as required, oversee revision and sign off of comms, facilitate comms dissemination for each wave
- Oversee the communication plan for the project, adjusting as necessary
- Develop stakeholder maps and engagement plans.
- Update & continually improve training materials based on experience and end user feedback.
- Support Training for all 3 waves of roll out
- End-user setup validation
- Full training - Part 1
- Full training - Part 2
- Post go-live training support
- Create a case study on the value of the DAM solution including:
- Program evaluation
- Survey & insights
- Bachelors degree in science, medicine, engineering, business or finance.
- A strong understand of business change management.
- Experience delivering training and developing change communications for Digital projects.
- Experience in managing the navigation of decisions on complex fast moving cross-functional and global projects through multiple parties in major, matrixed organisations.
- Prior experience of working on Digital/ Technology projects within an FMCG environment.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation is essential.
- Experience of leading Change Management activities on Global Digital Asset Management deployments.
- Professional Certification from internationally recognised / accredited institution (e.g. CMC, PMP, NTL OD Practitioner).
- Consulting/advisory experience at the senior management level (e.g., through strategy role or change initiative role in industry, or in a professional services organisation), preferred but not essential.
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in working with a truly world class organisation, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.