Business Analyst (TFS / Agile / Software)
3 Month Contract
Business Analyst needed with IT / Business Change including specific experience of Team Foundation Server (TFS). 3 Month Contract in Herefordshire. Strong chance of contract renewals due to volume of work. Start ASAP in July 2018.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / DUTIES...
- Implementing new tools and processes to enable IT / Business Change programme to be delivered.
- Project deliverables to include: Team Foundation Server (TFS), MS Project Online, IT Service Desk upgrade and IT process implementation.
- Candidates must offer Team Foundation Server (TFS) software experience.
- End-to-end BA experience including: requirements gathering, Business Case analysis / preparation, feasibility and documentation.
- Implementation or replacement of IT / Software tools including: TFS, Project Management (MS Project) and Service Desk software.
- Software delivery environments including: upgrade / implementation of new IT tools and processes.
- Experience of Change Management methodologies, business change and transformation projects.
- Business Process Mapping / Re-engineering. Writing practices based on the new business processes.
- Excellent communication skills including: active listening, presentation and influencing skills.
- Able to present solutions key stakeholders at all levels.
- Agile methods and ISEB qualification would be advantageous.
- Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.
We offer over 3 decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...
- Business Analysts
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers / PMO / Planners
- IT Architects
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- IT Support / Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- Web / Digital / e-Commerce
- IT Managers / Head of IT
As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities.
Please view our Data Protection & GDPR Policy (https://syntaxconsultancy.com/data-protection-gdpr-policy/), to learn how we manage and process your personal information.