Business Analyst / Project Manager (Software)
Location - Homebased / Oxfordshire
c£45,000 to £60,000 + Excellent Package
I am partnered with a market leading software company, searching for a BA/PM to take the lead on an exciting portfolio of software development projects. The role will be responsible for the delivery of a suite of mobile, web and client based applications, covering: end user mobile and web apps, WMS, customer facing portals, in field mobile devices, automated testing facilities, Customer EDI and much, much more..
The role will be accountable for liaising with key stakeholders to define a product strategy, capturing requirements, user stories and UML Diagrams, that will then be brought inhouse for delivery. The role will then be responsible for managing the full project life cycle, ensuring a quality iterative delivery of a range of software solutions.
The BA/PM will work closely with Developers, QA, BI and other members of the technology team (DBA's, System Specialists etc..) on a daily basis to ensure software is delivered to the needs of the business
The Ideal Candidate
- Possess outstanding business analysis skills, including knowledge of user stories, use cases, sequences diagrams, UML etc..
- The ability to gather, analyse and document requirements in line with subject matter experts
- A knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience managing Software Delivery Projects
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication
- Experience working with technical teams
- Experience within the supplychain or logistics sector would be advantageous, but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative, exciting organisation, whose technology platform has made a significant impact in their sector. The company boasts a great culture, with heavy investment in to their staff. For more information, please contact Gareth Braun who is managing the search. / 01785 875231.