Location - Nottingham
c£35,000 to £45,000 + Excellent Package
I am partnered with a market leading software company based just north of Nottingham, searching for a BA as part of an exciting product portfolio.
The Business Analyst will be the pivotal link between customers and the development teams, by supporting the successful completion of analytical tasks for their software products, ensuring customer needs are accommodated.
The role will be accountable for liaising with key stakeholders to define a product strategy, capturing requirements to deliver a bespoke implementation. The BA will work with technical teams (developers, testers, product owners) and customer facing teams, acting as a key interface throughout the project life cycle.
The Ideal Candidate
- A proven track record in requirements gathering, solution and business specification design
- Experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- A high level of communications skills, with demonstrable experience managing stakeholders
- A working knowledge of the software development life cycle
- A proven track record working with Product Owners, Development and Test Teams
- Some experience with SQL, for data querying and manipulation
- Basic competence in the XML language
- Experience of programming
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative, exciting organisation, whose technology platform has made a significant impact in their sector. The company boasts a great culture, with heavy investment in to their staff. For more information, please contact Gareth Braun who is managing the search. / 01785 875231.