Insight & Innovation Business Analyst required by my Investment Banking client in London, on a contract basis.
My client undergoes a yearly Strategic Implementation Plan (SIP). As part of the process, the IT department engages with other parts of Corporate Services and Client Services Group. My client requires a technical "Business Analyst" to carry out one to one interviews, group workshops and capture the requirements which are ultimately fed into the IT Portfolio Review.
Deliverables will include work on the following initiatives:
- CRM scope and benefit case
- Unfunded Risk Participation scope and benefit case
- Corporate Services Service Now portal implementation scope and benefit case
- Other major initiatives identified through the SIP process
This is an immediate requirement, so only candidates with less than 2 weeks notice should apply.
- Previous experience working on a Business / IT Portfolio review project
- Strong Business Analysis background
- Previously worked for a Bank / Financial Services organisation
Rate: £450 - £500/day
Duration: 6 months +
If you are interested in this Insight & Innovation Business Analyst position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.