As an Analyst you will work across all business areas on requirements specification, product specification, testing of new products and functional system enhancements. The role will also provide support for management, analysis and where applicable resolution of ‘Business As Usual’ issues and queries.
- Demonstrable Business Analysis experience across full project lifecycle
- BCS accreditation or similar
- Strong analysis and problem solving abilities
- Analytical ability to break down complex problems with excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate complex matters both verbally and in writing
- Ability to create functional and rating specifications
- ISEB Foundation in Software Testing or similar accreditation
- Ability to design and run application test scripts
- Experience of working in a formal Project Management environment
“The senior management team have over 50 years’ experience in the IT recruitment sector. Their experience includes starting, building and running private recruitment groups, floating recruitment businesses on the London Stock Exchange and running public companies. They definitely excel in the area of recruitment.
Our consultants are highly experienced in the markets they serve. They are trained on an ongoing basis which enables them to provide the highest levels of service to employers and candidates alike. We have access to some of the most exiting permanent and contract positions available at every level in the IT sector. Our clients range from major corporations to SME's and we cover all geographical locations in the UK.”