Techmodal have exciting opportunities for exceptional individuals to join a fast-growing management consultancy. We are seeking talented, hard-working consultants to join the Business Advisory Practice.
The Business Advisory Practice specialises in working collaboratively with the client to support their decision making and transform the way they do business. Our engagements cover a wide range of tasks which include:
- Client Advisory Services
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Requirements Elicitation
- Process Redesign and Documentation
- Business Analysis
- Training Design and Delivery
Successful candidates will be responsible for the management and delivery of their own projects and work with the rest of the Techmodal team to develop new opportunities and build client relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering short to medium term projects with the MOD and defence suppliers
- Working with clients to identify and solve complex and challenging problems
- Senior stakeholder management
- Development of presentations, reports and training to be delivered to clients as part of key project deliverables
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong academic background
- Demonstrate a consistent track record of effective liaison with stakeholders
- Have a passion for driving change and implementing solutions which bring real value to clients
- Have knowledge of the Defence industry or able to apply knowledge of other industry supply chains
- Numerically confident and secure in Excel
- Be able to obtain UK security clearance to a minimum of SC level with no restrictions
- Be willing to travel and work away from Bristol
Techmodal offer a fantastic remuneration package including:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Generous training budget and opportunities
- Private Health Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
All candidates must be in a position to obtain UK security clearance to a minimum of SC level with no restrictions.
If you feel you want to join an exciting company and have the drive to succeed and develop, please send your CV and covering letter to Jenna Baker (email@example.comHelp).
Your level of responsibility will only be limited by your own aptitude and passion to learn. We look forward to hearing from you.