OCC is an international IT recruitment company with our UK office based in Nantwich. We've been finding jobs for experienced IT professionals for over 40 years.
You'll be working in our busy office of recruitment consultants & support their business activities by e.g preparing CV's and updating our database. There may also be a small amount of desktop IT support.
You'll need some experience of word and an ability to communicate clearly.
In return we will assist you in achieving up to NVQ Level 3 which will provide an excellent foundation to developing your career.
To support the both the recruitment teams and the wider organisation (including finance) in any administrative or business related activities.
- • Database maintenance - cleaning and updating of candidate records in order to ensure all records are complete
• Registration of new candidates and batch uploads to add the CV’s to the system the consultants have found so they can access them at a later date.
• Creation of Send out CV’s for the Consultants disposal.
• Assistance with tender responses / general literature, aiding the relevant consultant with any tasks that need fulfilling.
• Low level IT support
- • Educated to a GCSE Maths & English level.
• Experience to Microsoft office including word and Excel
• Strong Communication Skills
• Personable demeanour