Hilton Jones is a firm of Chartered Certified Accountants providing accountancy, audit, tax and advisory services to the Construction Sector. Our specific area of expertise is in acting for Sub Contractors and Contractors who operate within the Construction Industry Scheme.
Currently seeking an ambitious individual for a Business Administration role with an expert accountancy firm.
- Setting up new clients on our software
- Keep all records & systems up to date
- Deal with correspondence from previous accountants
- Deal with the required registrations needed for companies, partnerships and individuals
- Answering the phones and taking messages
- Dealing with the post
- Process payments from clients
- Allocate payments received from the bank
- Filing and scanning
- Good organisational skills and willingness to learn
- IT proficient and experienced in Microsoft programmes
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills
- Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
35hrs per week
Flexible, above Minimum Wage [will be discussed and confirmed upon interview, also negotiable depending on the location of the apprentice]
- Dynamic, driven company with good opportunities for professional development within an outstanding expert accountancy firm
- Be a part of a dynamic accountancy firm with achievement incentives and close working employee culture
Discussed likelihood to progress onto Lv4.
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”