The successful candidate will be working towards their SVQ Level 3 in Business Administration within a forward thinking and vibrant company. This isn't your standard administration role - you will be supported by someone who has already gained this qualification and is looking to support someone else through it, while also getting the help needed for them to progress within the business.
This company uses visual technology to create immersive images for their clients to enable their architectural designs come to life. Due to strong growth which involved moving to a brand new office, they require someone to join their business to support all areas of the administrative function.
- Front desk responsibilities
- Stock Control
- Updating company database
- Supporting Marketing events
- Support other business areas where needed
- Answering calls
- Sorting post
- Support of HR duties
- Eager to learn and passionate about progression in their career.
- Must have excellent communication and be able to use initiative to complete tasks.
- Should have good organisational skills with high attention to detail.
- Have an inquisitive nature
- Have a strong work ethic
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 9 - 5:30
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.