We are a new company operating commuter services in minibuses from a location in South West London. We are fully owned by the Ford Motor Company so we are different from your average transport company. We need D or D1 drivers with CPC to drive our brand new Ford Transit Minibuses!
- We ask that all of our drivers be flexible
- Route assignment can change at anytime to fill or cover due to business needs
- All routes are currently based at our Operations Centre in Wandsworth, South West London.
- Part time drivers are expected to work either afternoon shifts (M-F) or a job share working a mixture of shifts including split shifts will be considered. Our shifts are on average five hours long.
- PM shift times begin at approximately 15:00 and end at approximately 20:50.
- Opportunity to drive charters and longer shifts for corporate clients based on performance and business needs.
Benefits and Perks
- Free uniform
- Membership of Chariot's workplace pension scheme, subject to qualifying conditions.
- Opportunity for growth and promotions (based on performance).
- You must hold a manual D or D1 driving licence for hire and reward.
- You have a valid Driver's Qualification Card (also known as a CPC) for either D or D1 vehicles.
- You have not been banned or disqualified from driving for any reason in any country in the last five years.
- You must have and be able to provide evidence of your Right to Work in the U.K.
- The position is subject to satisfactory background checks and medical.
- You are friendly and fun to be around