Do you have proven experience within marketing and a keen passion for brand awareness? Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so, we are now recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Here at Merchant Gourmet, we're a dedicated, hard-working bunch (over 255 at the last count), linked by a real love and passion for food and a willingness to try anything once! Innovators in food since 1980 we proudly serve the Foodservice, Ingredients and Retail Sectors.
Due to continued growth and success, we are now looking for a Brand Manager to join the team in South Bermondsey, London as Maternity cover up to 6 months.
Brand Manager Responsibilities:
- Branded digital platforms, including social media and website to ensure all activity meets core objectives, tracking and evaluating success and ROI where possible.
- Oversee customer service function (Consumer relations, not technical).
- Manage online digital asset agency Brandbank.
- Assist with the management and policing of the use of brand's tone of voice guidelines across all channels across the business and externally where possible.
- Day-to-day management of social media & Merchant Gourmet website content.
- Maintenance of retail team merchandising fixture.
- Develop and oversee creative marketing collateral
- Research and manage all consumer exhibitions coordinating attendance and ensuring costs are managed in line with agreed budgets.
- Manage third party agencies to ensure our objectives are communicated effectively and activity is in line with our brand plan and objectives are met.
- Carry out market and consumer research to ensure the division is kept up to date on the Merchant Gourmet shopper profile, pinpointing opportunities for branded activity.
- Manage and police the use of brand guidelines across all channels across the business and externally where possible.
- Oversee third party creative asset creation such as media days, photoshoots and video shoots.
- Research, create and present Market trend (macro) presentations for customer meetings. Support the team to deliver POS material to drive awareness of brand on fixture.
- Research, manage and implement relevant shows, launch parties, exhibitions and consumer sampling events, ensuring they are relevant, on time and in budget.
The ideal Brand Manager:
- At least four years' experience in a Marketing environment, preferably with creative and design capabilities.
- Excellent management skills
- Qualified to degree level or professional qualification equivalent
- Ability to achieve the core competencies of the job.
- Computer literate including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, design and print experience would be a bonus.
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- A well-organised, level-headed individual with the ability to project manage
In return for your appreciated work as our Brand Manager, you can expect a salary of £32,000 pro rata combined with a range of excellent benefits such as 25 days holiday pro rata.
If you feel you have the drive and countabilities to excel within our team, we want to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.