An experienced Book Keeper is needed to join a successful supplier of fashion. You will be responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate bookkeeping/accounting function and have several years experience. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PART TIME ROLE and would suit someone who is hoping to reduce their hours and have a great work life balance.
- Working alongside the MD
- Book-keeping to trial balance.
- Sales and purchase ledger.
- Matching, batching and posting of invoices.
- Dealing with supplier enquiries.
- Weekly payment runs and reconciliations.
- Assisting with month end duties.
- Issuing supplier and BACS payments.
- Must have a minimum of 7 – 10 years experience.
- High attention to detail and a flexible, hands-on approach.
- Fully computer literate including Microsoft Excel.
- Must have SAGE payroll experience.
Ability to work well and on own initiative
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Able to work efficiently in a busy environment.
- The hours of work are to suit the successful candidate between 8.30am – 5.30am over a period of 2/3 days – to be discussed at interview stage.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.