Trainee Beauty Therapist
If you have a passion for beauty and well-being then let the beauty of what you love, be what you do! If you’re looking for a fresh challenge doing something glamourous and exciting, then a career as a Beauty therapist is perfect for you.
MacDonald Hotels are considered one of the most respected names in the hotel and spa industry and boast luxurious facilities across every one of their stunning hotels.Following the popularity of their brand they have a requirement for passionate and customer focused Beauty Therapists who love to make people look and feel incredible.
Ideally, you’ll already hold a level 3 qualification in Beauty Therapy Treatments, however, if you don’t, MacDonald Hotels have teamed up with The Training Room toalign you with the ideal course to get you theinternationally recognised ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy. Once qualified, you will be ready to start your new career in beauty therapy with one of the most prestigious names in the industry.
As a qualified Beauty Therapist your duties will include:
- A passion for exceeding guest expectation, first time, every time
- Immaculate standards across all areas
- Impeccable communication skills
- Confidently perform a range of massages including full body massages, Indian head massages and aromatherapy massages
- Hand and foot treatment, including manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments such as eyelash and eyebrow enhancement
- Providing apersonal and caring approach to customer service
Qualified Beauty Therapists earn up to £25k a year sowhy not make a career out of something you love!
What’s in it for you?
- Staff Uniform
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Discounted rates for you, friends and family who want to stay at a MacDonald Hotels
- Food and Beverage Discount
- Discounted beauty treatments and products
- Health club memberships
- Employee pride rewards scheme
Make a positive change in your life by doing something you love, you could be working as a Beauty Therapist in as little as 12 weeks. Click APPLY, fill out the short form and we will call you back to discuss everything further, not only that, but we will be there for you every step of the way.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720.