Banking / Functional Business Solutions TraineeDo you have a Finance / Business degree with a genuine interest in Fintech and banking? Are you eager to travel and be part of an international dynamic team?
If you are, then read on.
In 2016 we launched an Academy to form best in class Sales and Business Solutions experts. The Academy has proven to be extremely successful and since then we have conducted annual Academy program. By joining the program you will be mentored by world-best professionals providing you with industry knowledge and special training to strengthen all the skills needed for a successful career in the Business Solutions Group.
The 2018 Academy will kick-off in September & the first 4 months will be spent in Luxembourg with your new colleagues prior to shifting to your regional location in one of the following: Athens, Australia, Dubai, Frankfurt, Johannesburg, Luxembourg, London, Mexico, Miami, Orlando, Paris, Philippine or Singapore.
What You’ll Do:
- Work alongside senior Business Solution consultants in the various Sales phases which include:
- Introducing TEMENOS Functional product/services offering
- Preparing meeting and response to RFP/RFI
- Completing presales tools, providing product demonstrations
- Interfacing with prospective and current customers, distributors and partners to help them leverage Temenos software as part of overall strategy, and recommending system solutions that ensure the optimum usage and utilisation of TEMENOS products and services.
- Participate in industry leading training modules from product knowledge, software, basics of the banking industry across product suites, to the soft skills of selling and communication
What You’ll Need:
- An Engineering, Finance or Business Administration degree
- Deep interest and knowledge in business
- 2-4 years of relevant professional experience in a bank or similar financial institution
- Experimental learning, case study and simulation, basic IT knowledge, MS Office
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in at least two languages is highly preferred - English is mandatory.
- Proactive and highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Results oriented with a can-do entrepreneurial spirit and a learning while doing mentality.
How To Join:
If you are looking to become a member of our winning team please send your resume and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp for review or apply directly on our Temenos Career page or LinkedIn page.