Do you have experience working in Financial Services?
We are looking for an experienced, conscientious, and enthusiastic Banking & Finance Assistant to join our Finance team, could this be you?
We are looking for a Banking & Finance Assistant to administer the accounts receivable function and produce daily and monthly banking reconciliations in support of the Banking Team Leader and the corporate team.
We always aim to hire the best person for the job, with consideration of both the applicant's expertise and experience and their fit with the team and the business.
New members of staff are well supported by those around them and all staff receive on the job training, feedback and coaching and support with exam qualifications where applicable.
We enjoy a strong sense of community, in which new staff are encouraged to participate.
Duties include responsibility for all aspects of the accounts receivable function including:
- The issue of monthly, quarterly, annual and other ad hoc invoices and credit notes
- Recording the receipt of monies by the various entities
- Review debtors report and follow up delinquent debtors
- Provide details of possible bad debtors so that action can be taken to either recoup monies or otherwise write off amount through the general ledger reconcile sipp debtors with sipppro end of month report.
Responsible for banking functions including:
- Download bank account information daily and run macro to produce reports
- Posting of bank transactions and reconciliation of bank accounts
- Processing of bank payments in the banking systems in accordance with group policy
- General ledger postings/reconciliation including inter-company transactions
- Provision of support for the month end and year end reporting process as directed
Cover for the assistant accountant as required in respect of the accounts payable function including:
- Maintenance of the creditors ledger including monthly reconciliation of the vendors accounts
- Posting of entries in the system to establish the liability in the relevant entities
- Preparation and posting of vendor payments and matching on the vendor account
Banking | Finance | Financial Services | Reporting | invoice | Ledger | Debtors | regulatory | Pensions
- Experience working in Financial Services.
- Knowledge and understanding of UK regulatory requirements.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Proficient in the relevant pensions systems used.
- Good organisation and Numerate skills and able to prioritise.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Excellence and quality in service delivery.
- Shows flexibility and commitment to continuous improvement.
Additional Package Info: 20 Days Holiday, DIS, Medical Scheme
We are an independent pension administrator and professional trustee company providing specialist pension services and products to the UK and international market. With a 20 year heritage in pension provision, we administer in excess of £1.7 billion across a range of corporate and personal pension schemes. Our proposition offers pension arrangements to Professional Advisers and their clients, including SIPPs, SSAS, Property, Syndicates, Workplace Pensions, Auto-enrolment and 3rd party administration.