Sales Executive – West Midlands – Medical/Pharma
A professional private clinic is seeking a Sales Executive (with experience of the medical / Clinical sector) to join their head office.
The key route to market is the direct supply of surgery to the public on a privet B2C basis, therefore an understanding of selling a professional and bespoke product / service directly to the public would be a great advantage.
This is a hands on role, selling direct to the public through a combination of face to face and telephone techniques. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales and Marketing executive who wants a varied career with prospects within the medical / healthcare sector
- You will be the initial point of contact, as such a key part of the role will involve daily tele-sales
- Actively sourcing new customers and referrals in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Develop client relations - making appointments, delivering proposals / discussing products and services, promoting products and services and encouraging cross selling.
- Produce and present excellent proposals and presentations to ensure clients have relevant information
- Respond to enquiries about products and services quickly and efficiently.
- Ensuring all paperwork is in line with company requirements and efficiently managed.
- Sharing in the organising of clinical, corporate and patient centred promotional events.
- Generating social media updates, campaigns and regular appropriate social media content in collaboration with the Marketing Manager.
- A working knowledge of Information Technology, the internet as a marketing tool and a keen interest in social media
- Observing social media interaction with clients and ensuring it is all in line with company policy in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Opportunities to lead your own initiatives and projects are available and encouraged.
- Demonstrable business to business field sales experience dealing directly with customers and working towards deadlines/targets.
- Outstanding presentation, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels.
- Time management skills that allow you to manage your own diary effectively.
- Must have current experience of generating new business.
- Self-motivated and results-orientated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Demonstrates an entrepreneurial attitude, enthusiasm, results based focus and a willingness to drive the company forward.
- Drive sales by discuss patients’ needs face to face in the practice as well as via telephone and email communication
Qualifications, Applied Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years B2C sales experience (Must be within the medical / clinical sector)
- Excellent face to face and verbal sales and presentation skills
- A track record of how to generate customer and close deals
- Excellent customer service skills
A basic salary of £25K + commission and benefits is available subject to candidates experience and background
Please send your CV to Neil by using the "Apply Button" below