B1 Certifying Engineer
Salary depending on experience + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a world leading provider and operator of rotary winged aircraft and are seeking an experienced individual to join an exciting team working on multiple projects.
We are seeking for a confident and experienced certifying engineer to take crew chief role overseeing the mechanical aspect of a customisation project within the installation and production department. You will be responsible for the mechanical aspects of customisations carried out by the installation team.
- Will be responsible for the mechanical aspects of customisations carried out by AHUK's installation team
- Review released work orders from planning
- Allocate tasks within the team
- Maintain an overview of their project in respect to man hours and timescale
- Give regularly updates to the installation and production team
- Interpreting manufacturing and installation data for certification purposes
- Liaise with internal & external customers, logistics and AHUK's design office and foster good working relationships
Your key responsibilities include the following:
- Certifying role that requires an EASA Part 66 Licence with B1.3, (Turbine Rotorcraft). C category an advantage
- Will be responsible for the mechanical aspects of each modification and the supervision of fitters and the certification of their work
- The ability to work to high standards to ensure continued safe operation of the aircraft.
- Working knowledge of EASA Part 145, Part M and UK ANO. Knowledge of Part 21G an advantage
- Preparation of a/c to be flown under a Permit to Fly
- Be able to report progress of a project and outstanding work
- Prepare helicopters and their documentation post modification in readiness for initial issue of certificate of airworthiness or acceptance by the customer
- Also required to assist in day to day running of Hangar, including aircraft movement and general house keeping responsibilities
Education and Experience Required
- EASA Part 66 B1.3 Licence
- Candidates without a licence but with extensive aircraft maintenance experience that are in the process of studying for a licence will also be considered
- 3 Years experience in a certifying role. Type training on specific types will be given to a suitable candidate.
- Worked in an EASA Part 21G environment an advantage
- Knowledge of engine and airframe systems and specialised test equipment
How to APPLY:-
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided and I will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion.
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the technology and manufacturing sectors.
Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across the following engineering and commercial disciplines; mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, controls & instrumentation, embedded software & electronics, quality & manufacturing, product design and project, programme & operations management