Salary up to £47K + package
Location: flexible - North West; Midlands; Bedfordshire; Kent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Automation Engineer to join a global leader working on automation and instrumentation for customers across the UK.
A great benefits package is on offer including:
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- 25 days annual leave
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing, specification and testing of PLC, HMI and SCADA software.
- Altering and modifying documentation in line with alterations made on site during the projects.
- Writing associated project documentation.
- Commissioning equipment and automation solutions on site.
- On site customer training
- Advising customers and providing potential solutions to issues and improvements on site.
You will ideally be:
- Qualified to HNC level in Electrical, Controls, Automation or Mechatronics Engineering or a similar discipline. Apprenticeship trained applicants with industry experience will also be considered.
- Experienced within the Automation field within industry for at least 3 years.
- Experienced in programming Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi PLCs
- Comfortable with visualisation systems such as WinCC, Intouch and iFix systems
- Experienced in industrial networks.
The role will be based from one of the regional UK offices near to Liverpool, Bedford, Kent or Nottingham with travel to client sites across the UK as required.
For more information, or to be considered for the position, please contact Holly Beeston at Vantage Consulting on 01785 875225 or