The successful Automation Engineer will hold the following responsibilities;• Design and develop solutions to agreed specifications, budgets and schedules.
• Create clear and accurate electrical circuit diagrams.
• Create clear and accurate BOMs.
• Produce clear functional descriptions in a timely manner from the customer specification.
• Design and implementation of PLC code and HMI screens.
• Simulation, testing and debugging of code.
• Verify and validate machine to required control specifications.
• Support Test, Service and Customers externally where necessary on control related matters.
The successful Automation Engineer will hold the following experience;• A degree or equivalent in mechatronics, software engineering, electrical or computer science
• Experience in writing control software within an industrial machinery environment
• Good working knowledge of hardware/software interfacing
• Ability to work in PLC ladder logic
If you are interested in being considered for this great opportunity with a reputable company, please apply here with an up to date CV.