Menzies LLP is currently looking for a passionate & talented fully QualifiedAudit Senior to join our growing & dynamic firm in the Central London office.
- Planning, execution and completion of audits reporting to managers and partners
- Preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required
- Co-ordinate planning at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties
- Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget
- Business development including promoting the firm and its services to the existing client base and prospects
- Development and supervision of trainees
Required Skills & Attributes:
- ACA/ ACCA/ CA qualified accountant (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent international qualification)
- Minimum 3 years experience in Audit and Assurance within an accountancy practice
- Experience ofleading external audit assignments from fieldwork to completion stages under International Standards on Auditing
- Experience of preparing accounts in accordance with UK GAAP is a must
- Confident user of Microsoft Office suite – Intermediate/Advanced user of Word and Excel.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills with senior staff and clients
- Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service across
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions
- Must fit with our values!
Desirable skills but not a must have requirement:
- Knowledge of Caseware software system
- Knowledge of Mercia audit methodologies
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to be our new Audit Seniorthen apply online ASAP.
Our focus at Menzies is providing a #BrighterThinking approach, going the extra mile to keep clients on-track to achieve their personal and business objectives. As a leading UKaccountancy & advisory firm we have a passion for advising entrepreneurs and SMEs through our sector-led teams.
We apply the same principles to individuals within the firm. Our people are ambitious, self-motivated and encouraged to develop their skill set and realise their potential.
We operate out of a network of offices across Surrey, Hampshire, Cardiffand London, providing our clients with easy access and local knowledge.
Many of our clients are expanding overseas and benefit from the outward perspective we can provide via our active membership of HLB International.
#BrighterThinking is how we sum up the difference we make, as a firm, to our clients and in the way we hire and develop talent in Menzies. It’s finance and accounting expertise, combined with strategic commercial thinking and a promise to add real value across all areas of our client’s businesses.
Come and work for a recognized employer of choice, where wecan offer you a dynamic and rewarding environment with exposure to a diverse range of clients and industry sectors. Our package and benefits are very competitive and work life balance is part of our company culture, we have office locations in London, Surrey, Hampshire and Cardiff and we are a strong believer in developing our staff throughout their career:
- Competitivebase salary
- 25 days annual leave entitlement a year (plus bank holidays)
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Employer contribution & matching pension scheme
- Flexible working policy
- Each office location has agreements with local businesses which offer great discounts
- Learning and Development opportunities throughout your Menzies career
- CSR Program & Social Events - each office will be involved in various charity and sporting activities to help raise the brand profile and give back to the local community
- Employee Assistance Program - our EAP is available for all Menzies employees. As well as being a confidential support line, it also offers practical financial and life management advice 24 /7 and is completely confidential.
When we require external assistance with our vacancies we will reach out to our PSLsupply chain, please be aware we operate a very strict PSL policy with close relationships with our suppliers and cannot respond toagencies outside of the PSL and we do not accept speculative CV'sas an introduction. Please do not contact individual hiring managers or the Talent Acquisition team.