FPSG, working in close partnership with a globally renowned Firm, have an exceptional Audit opportunity to join our client on a full-time permanent basis based out of their beautiful Channel Islands offices.
As part of sustained success and in line with our clients development plans for 2018/19, this role offers fantastic career prospects and will see you join what is a highly regarded & industry recognised firm.
- Pre-audit scoping and preparation, identifying audit risks and performing preliminary evaluation of client's internal control structure to identify weaknesses and areas for management consideration and improvement
- Carry out audit planning procedures including the design of audit tests
- Complete audit files
- Review client-prepared financial statement and other management reports.
- Responsible for on-site management and supervision of junior team members, providing on-the job coaching to support their on-going development
- Maintain good client relationships
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, building relationships and promoting the firm at every opportunity to facilitate new business opportunities
Ideally you will be a newly or recently qualified accountant looking to progress your career. This position would be an excellent for candidates with the following background/experience:
- Understands the role and function of audit for a large range of different entities, in particular financial service clients and has a good understanding of audit techniques including planning, interviewing, documentation, testing, and conclusions and reporting.
- Possesses a strong technical knowledge and understanding of current accounting and audit regulations and issues.
- Has proven client handling experience and the ability to supervise and motivate more junior members of staff.
- Has excellent communication, skills and is able to display initiative and good problem solving ability
- Highly PC literate with excellent knowledge of Windows software and accounting systems.
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive package which includes a generous holiday allowance & professional development support.
To apply for this position, please send an updated version of your CV via the "APPLY NOW" link on this page.
For a list of other potential vacancies and to register for future opportunities, please visit:
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.