Associate Director - HR & Professional Services Procurement - Iconic FTSE 30 - London + Home Working - £50,000 - 60,000 + Benefits + Bonus
This aggressively growing Professional Services giant is on target to double in size over the next 6 years, resulting in a rapidly increasing employee population across 100+ countries along with HR & Professional Services expenditure.
Consequently the Firm is seeking a senior procurement expert with HR & Services category expertise to gain control of an escalating spend through skilful sourcing, supplier management and stakeholder engagement.
VP HR & Professional Services Procurement role profile:-
- Developing strong relationships with executive level stakeholders, encouraging key business figures to engage earlier in the process to enable a bigger procurement impact
- Building a pipeline of procurement projects for HR Services categories including Executive Coaching, L&D, Health Insurance & Employee Benefits, Recruitment / Contingent Labour
- Driving standardisation of processes and operations, ensuring compliance to central Procurement policy by educating senior staff and maintaining engagement
- Consolidating a large vendor base to facilitate more strategic supplier relationships and leverage greater value and minimise contractual risk
- Instilling a high performance culture across the Procurement community, helping this improving function to score highly against stakeholder satisfaction and cost savings targets
- Managing an experienced Procurement Manager, coaching best-in-class and upskilling their capabilities
Required skills / background:-
- Impressive procurement & strategic sourcing career to date with evidence of constant progression and impressive commercial achievements (cost savings, risk mitigation, strategic supplier relationships established etc)
- HR & Services category expertise
- Strong demand management, financial analysis, research and presentation skills
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
This organisation rarely hires at Director level externally, so this is a fantastic opportunity to join this iconic FTSE 100 brand at a senior level, carve a name for oneself within an improving Sourcing function and progress towards Procurement Directorship.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, HR Procurement, Professional Services Procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure