This is an exciting opportunity for a positive, enthusiastic and motivated individual who is flexible and has a desire to make a difference to help young people develop skills to support and fulfil their life’s ambitions.This is a brilliant opportunity to make a positive impact on young people's lives, helping them develop and benefit from the support provided. My Client provides a unique service by combining care, therapy and education for its young people. Training and development opportunities are provided to support you in developing your career.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible to the Registered Manager, for the day-to-day running of the home and for the delivery of the day-to-day care to the children
- To ensure that the care teams are maintaining their therapeutic approach and providing direct work with the children
- Diploma Level 4 in Health & Social Care
- Two years relevant experience at a Senior level responsible for the supervision of staff.
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of professionalism and knowledge of the day to day operations of a Children’s Home
Closing date: ASAP
Start Date: Immediate Start
Contact: William Cooper at Developing Your Potential
Developing Your Potential is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.