"Be Part of Something Great!”
We have an exciting opportunity for a new Assistant Manager to help lead the Team and drive the Store's sales forward.
Being the Assistant Manager, you are crucial to supporting your Store Manager in inspiring the Team to grow and build our strong brand.
We have just gone live with our brand new transactional website and we now need an Assistant Manager within this Team to effectively manage the Team together within the Store operation.
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Location: Cheltenham ?
Contracted Hours: 39 per week including evenings and weekends
Salary: £18,000 to £23,000 per annum
- In the absence of the Store Manager, you will be responsible and accountable to lead the Team towards success
- You will lead your Team to success by training them, coaching them and leading by example
- You will be a brand ambassador who works proactively and reactively with our customers
- You must be passionate in driving sales, delivering excellent customer service
- You will provide first class customer service, product and service advice
What we're looking for in our new Assistant Manager
- A minimum of 2 years relevant retail experience in a supervisory role
- A strong leader and team-player who actively engages the Team and strives to drive continuous improvement
- Commitment to delivering results and tight deadlines; highly self-motivated with the drive to work in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, delegate responsibilities and hold others accountable
- Flexibility to work 5 days out of 7 including evenings and weekends
Here's a few reasons why our exceptional Team love working at Office Outlet
- Great training and superb progression opportunities
- Rewards and added benefits for doing your job well!
- 30 day's holidays per year, increasing with each level of service
- Company Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Love 2 shop Vouchers awarded for Long Service
- Childcare vouchers and Eyecare vouchers
- Private Medical Insurance
- 20% Employee Discount after passing probation
- Access to the Retail Trust and Access to Perks at Work
If you think you have the determination and passion to succeed, apply now!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.