Crosby & Perrin Recruitment are work with a temperature gauge manufacturer in Southport. We are working together to recruit 2 Assembly Operatives on a full time permanent basis
Our client currently manufactures diverse types of temperature gauges for customers, globally.
We require 2 Assembly Operatives to join a successful team, the role requires those with:
- High attention to detail
- Can zone in to the job in hand
- Can pick up new methods
- Work on a repetitive model of work in an assembly line
- Have high concentration skills
- Able to push and strive to succeed
- Be able to take instruction
- Be patient
No previous experience required as full structured training will be provided.
Hours and pay:
- Monday to Friday
- 40 hours per week (8am - 10:30 - 20-minute break; 1pm - 1:30pm lunch; 3:30pm - 20- minute break; 4:30pm finish.
- Overtime available
- £7.83 per hour, there are five stages to wage increases that are achieved through reaching targets and time spend with the company
If this interests you please apply directly, or you can send your cv to email@example.comHelp
Note: No time wasters please as this role supplies long term employment and genuine progression routes in wage.