The company is the world's leading provider of security solutions, with operations in over 100 countries Worldwide and is the largest in the UK, with an annual turnover of approximately £440m, employing 20,000 people. The company’s success depends on the commitment of their employees to providing excellent customer service to all internal as well as external customers.
As the Area Security Officer your responsibilities will include:
• Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at clients premises.
• Ensuring the safety of clients’ buildings and assets.
• Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises.
• Working as part of a team to provide conflict resolution assistance at client premises where there is potential for conflict.
• Conducting shift handover procedures including writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports.
The successful Area Security Officer will have the following skills and experience:
• Excellent customer service skills.
• A full UK driving licence and your own reliable transport is essential for this role due to the need to travel to multiple sites.
• Basic PC skills.
• Unrestricted right to work full time in the UK for a minimum period of 12 months is essential due to the nature of the role.
• A five-year checkable employment history or the ability to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self- employment or full and part time education during that period due to the nature of the role.
In return, you will receive a pay rate of £7.83 per hour.