- Do you pride yourself on your excellent telephone manner and administration skills?
- Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business where you can truly make a difference?
If the answer is YES, Welcome to Bosch.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of an Administrator to join our apprentice training team in Nottingham.
What distinguishes you as our ideal Apprentice Training Administrator?
As our ideal candidate, you will have direct experience of Government funded apprentice training programmes although this is not essential to be considered for the role. As a minimum standard you must have the following skills and experience:
- A good level of education including English and Maths to a minimum of grade C at GCSE
- Must be computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS applications
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) including a confident telephone manner are essential
- Must be able to prioritise own workload and meet target deadlines
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Administrator, you will work with all stakeholders to effectively support the day-to-day office procedures and administration for all of the training programmes in the UK.
This is a critical role for the data input and quality assurance procedures and processes to meet all requirements of Government Funded Apprenticeship Programme provided by Bosch Automotive Service Solutions operationally. Daily tasks will include:
- Working with the team to ensure quality assurance is maintained across all apprentice programmes
- Supporting the submission of Government funded contract data
- Liaising with any relevant government body if requested
- Supporting with managing block reports from all programmes and sending out to the relevant clients
- Liaising with Hospitality Guarantee and clients in relation to the bookings of learner and staff hotel accommodation requirements
- Supporting with client/programme requests
- Supporting with organising Apprentice of the Year/Graduation events and team meeting
- Supporting the Senior Administrator with any purchasing/invoice requests
Why work for Bosch?
At Bosch, we encourage our associates to be individuals and see diversity as an asset. In return for your hard work as our Administrator, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Flexible worktime options
- Dedicated learning and development
- Childcare offers
- Medical services
- Employee discounts including various sports and health opportunities
- Free on-site parking & access to local public transport
- Subsidised catering facilities
- Showers and cycle lock-ups
- Modern offices that offer room for creativity
Make It Happen. Apply now for the role of Apprentice Training Administrator!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.