Trainer / Assessor - Active Leisure Cambridge up to £23,580 + bonus + benefits
Are you working in the Active Leisure / Fitness sector (or if you are already a qualified Assessor) but want a change in career direction? If so, then this could be the opportunity you are looking for
Develop your career as an Active Leisure trainer / assessor with this rapidly expanding training provider
As an Apprenticeship Assessor - you will be responsible for working with apprentices to help deliver their qualifications within the work place whilst providing exceptional support and guidance to both learners and employers, training the next generation of fitness professionals. Your responsibilities will include:
- supporting / motivating learners to ensure progression for their qualification
- supporting development of learners to maximise full potential / stretch knowledge
- identifying additional learning needs, providing guidance & resources
- maintaining / enhancing relationships with existing learners / clients / business support teams
- deliver balanced KPIs in line with Company expectations
Our client is one of the top performing and fastest growing training companies in the UK. With their success built upon tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of employers and employees, they serve a rapidly expanding customer base across the Active Leisure, Hospitality, Retail, Business & Commerce and Health, Care and Early Years sectors. Their dynamic growth is set to continue as they offer new training and employment programmes, focusing on the provision of Apprenticeships and commercial training for all.
They offer a performance bonus in addition to basic salary, 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, life assurance, staff incentives, etc.
You may already be a qualified Assessor or you could just have great experience within the Active Leisure sector. All you need is a passion for what you do, the desire to share your knowledge and skills with others and solid occupational experience in the Fitness and Active Leisure sector.
If you have:
- Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instruction (any awarding organisation registered in the UK)
- Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Personal Training (any awarding organisation registered in the UK)
- Level 3 Nutrition (any awarding organisation registered in the UK or could be part of the Level 3 Diploma in PersonalTraining)
- National Pool Lifeguard or equivalent
- experience as a personal trainer / sports coach
Then this could be your opportunity to join a team training the next generation of fitness professionals.
This is a great career opportunity and allows you to work flexibly within a standard working week (Monday to Friday). You will have the freedom of managing your own caseload and visiting clients to deliver the qualifications. You will need your own transport for this role.
As a top training provider, the company is keen to develop your potential and career - interested?
If you wish to be considered for the role of Apprenticeship Assessor - Active Leisure please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 282792A2.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: apprenticeship assessor active leisure personal trainer sport nutrition gym instructor lifeguard sports coach fitness regional trainer NVQ work based learning WBL field based jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.