Job Title: Human Resources Apprentice
Location: Cromer, Norfolk
Salary: Up to £7.83 per hour*
*the rate of pay for apprentices aged over 25 is £7.83, for those aged 21 to 24 the rate of pay is £7.38, for those aged 18 to 20 the rate of pay is £5.90 per hour, and for those under 18 £4.20 per hour.
Job Type: Full time, FTC 18 Months
Closing date: 9am on Monday 30th July 2018
Have you considered starting a career in Human Resources?
Are you organised, ambitious and keen to learn? This could be the perfect opportunity for you! The Council is looking for someone who is passionate about people and would thrive in a team environment.
Purpose of the Role:
To provide administrative support to the delivery of HR and corporate services on a day
to day basis.
During this Apprenticeship, you will gain:
- An understanding of HR and Payroll functions
- Knowledge of Recruitment, Training, Payroll and critical HR activities
- Experience in a variety of projects such as appraisal monitoring, drafting of contracts, organising training events and ensuring HR information is up to date and accurate
- Awareness of the legal and ethical standards stipulated by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Code of Professional Conduct.
As well as gaining valuable work experience within a Human Resources environment, you will work towards completing a Level 3 Diploma in HR Support as well as gaining an Associate Membership of the CIPD, the professional body for the HR sector.
- Five GCSE's at Grade C (or Grade 4 as applicable) including English and Mathematics
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and customer care skills
- Strong IT skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
To apply for the role please click the APPLY button and further information will be sent to your email.
The Council is committed to equality and diversity in employment and encourages applications from all sections of the community.
They offer employees a friendly working environment, flexible working hours, a career average pension scheme and take pride in achieving Investors in People Gold standard.
Candidates with experience of: Graduate, Apprenticeship, Apprenticeship Course, Apprenticeship HR Administrator, HR Admin, Assistant, Human Resources Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin and Team Administrator may also be considered for this role.