Company Fusion Limited is working with a well-established, family run group of Day Nurseries; leaders in providing exceptional childcare for children from 3 months to 5 years old. Their qualified and enthusiastic staff believe in maintaining close relationships with the children and parents and creating a nurturing atmosphere for the children to learn. We now have a new and exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Nursery Nurse to join their dedicated team based in East Berkshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience
- Full time hours
- Company benefits
- Excellent training and development opportunities including training towards obtaining your Level 2 & 3 Childcare qualifications!
Apprentice Nursery Nurse - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As an Apprentice Nursery Nurse your role on a day to day basis will be to deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 3 months - 5 years.
- Implement all safeguarding, health and safety policies and procedures to OFSTED and company standards.
- Completing written observations of the children?s development and writing summary reports to share with the children?s families.
- Support in other rooms when required as part of your development and training.
- Achieve and maintain high standards of care and education according to EYFS standards.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- An enthusiastic attitude to train towards obtaining your Level 2 & 3 Childcare qualifications.
- Prior experience working with children aged 6 months - 5 years is desirable, but not essential.
- Able to constantly be evaluating what is happening around you and take initiative when necessary.
- A calm approach and good time management skills.
- Excellent observation and planning abilities.
- All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Do you have prior experience working with children aged 6 months - 5 years and a passion for childcare? Is this you? Apply today!