Kick-start your career in Digital Application Support by gaining skills that will help you build towards your future career goals! Take advantage of a structured learning journey enabling you to succeed.
Our client is a company with a subset of companies within the transport/logistics industry. They are based in Bellshill and work all over the world transporting goods within a range of different industries. They are looking for someone to join the team and learn about the company from the ground up. The person will be working directly with the manager and will be able to learn from him as they progresses through their qualification.
- Assisting with the management of the logistics department
- Chasing of delivery documentation such as customers clearance documents from suppliers
- Arranging haulage
- Arranging shipments are invoiced promptly and correctly
- Answering the phone and taking accurate messages when necessary
- Processing jobs from quotations to invoicing
- Filing and archiving these jobs once complete
- Ensuring company H&S policy is adhered to at all times
- Any other administrative support required
- Team player
- Positive outlook
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 8.30am – 5:00pm with 30 min lunch break
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.