Applications Support – LIMS
Surrey to £29,000
My client is a world leader in healthcare solutions and is looking for a number of talented individuals with an interest in both biomedical science and IT to undertake a dynamic applications support role within pathology services.
You will be working with many biomedical professionals and key management in labs across the UK, helping improve the delivery and services of biomedical science
If you have a background in biomedical sciences, this opportunity could be the exciting change in career you’ve been looking for
- Providing direct support to laboratory specialists and biomedical scientists regarding clinical laboratory software
- Working with software that is at the forefront of patient care
- Combining your knowledge of biomedical science laboratory environments with your interest in IT
- Any Biomedical Science Degree
- Understanding of human pathology and workflow
- Understanding of LIMS
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of troubleshooting and configuring Windows beyond standard installation of applications
- HCPC registered
- Knowledge of basic coding e.g. HTML
- Understanding of SQL
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and network components
This is a superb opportunity to join an outstanding organisation committed to delivering the very best advanced solutions to healthcare and medical research.
For further information and an initial discussion please call Keith Wilkins today on 01634 309834 or send your CV for review.
Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team. Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role and does not discriminate on grounds of race, sex, marital status, religion or belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this opportunity