Anti-Piracy Enforcement Team Lead
At Entura International, we protect creativity and innovation in the film, TV and music industries. Founded in 2010, we’ve quickly emerged as a global leader in content protection and technological rights management, with our unique approach allowing us to work with some of the biggest names in entertainment. Our clients rely on us to be experts and leaders when it comes to new web technologies and emerging threats to their intellectual property, and our sophisticated systems require talented lateral thinkers (and caffeine).
The Anti-Piracy Enforcement Team Lead Role
We are keen to find someone who's up for the challenge of taking on this truly amazing opportunity to continue to build our enforcement capabilities.
Your responsibilities (including but not limited too):
- Investigate illegal platforms, their operators and intermediaries
- Collate information for escalation by our investigators
- Conduct basic open-source intelligence operations
- Communicate with online intermediaries regarding ongoing cases
- Maintain our case-management tools
- Suggest updates to our internal software tools to our engineering team
- Collaborate with other business units and feed-back updates
- Co-ordinate the flow of day to day enforcement operations
- Ensure tasks are completed to a high standard
- Effectively communicate and delegate responsibility to team members
- Deliver training to team members
- Report directly into head of enforcement in our London office
Requirements for the Anti-Piracy Enforcement Team Lead Role
- 2+ years of team leadership experience
- Excellent knowledge of the internet and core concepts (HTTP, DNS, IP)
- Previous experience in an investigative capacity preferred
- Graduate preferably in a computing field or other relevant in-depth knowledge
- Familiarity with the online piracy landscape including BitTorrent and Streaming
- Understanding of web-hosting and other intermediaries
- Basic knowledge of copyright law
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- A proven self-starter and self-motivator
We are agile in our approach and encourage and reward innovation, especially ideas that will automate and scale with the business. We are passionate about Anti-Piracy and dedicate time each week to share knowledge, we have just as much to learn from you as you do from us!
Benefits for the Role
- A unique opportunity to work for a market leader.
- A fast paced yet relaxed, casual, fun working environment to work in.
- A chance to make a difference and develop your role as the business grows.
Salary package based on experience and fit
If you feel you are suitable for our Anti-Piracy Enforcement Team Lead role please apply now.
Anti-Piracy Enforcement Team Lead, Content Protection Specialist, Anti-Piracy, Investigator.