Agricultural Sales Manager (RP1033-MS)
Location: Based in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire or Leicestershire
£30K - £50K Basic + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + 25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays + Bens (Salary dependent on experience)
- An ambitious and driven business.
- A financially secure and successful organisation.
- Recognised as an investor in staff.
- Keen to develop future successors and business leaders.
As an Agricultural Sales Manager you will operate in a fast paced environment and be responsible for:
- Working in a 95% office and 5% field based sales role.
- Developing lasting relationships with farmers.
- Utilising, maintaining and updating the CRM system.
- Following up leads and making proactive outbound calls.
- Negotiating and closing profitable business.
- Attending agricultural shows and events when needed.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST have proven Sales experience in the Agricultural industry and be an excellent relationship developer with the ability to interact with farmers.
We require a self-motivated, driven and well organised individual who is comfortable operating in a fast paced sales environment.
Along with the above you must be numerate, I.T literate and have the ability to multi-task.