Permanent (Full Time Mon-Fri)
Due to expansion and a high level of work, my client is looking for an experienced HGV/Agricultural Mechanic to join their busy team of 6 mechanics.
No two jobs are the same, day to day responsibilities are interesting and varied; from routine maintenance to specialist conversions, performance upgrades and full restorations; giving you the opportunity to develop new and refine existing skills.
Their team enjoys excellent working conditions and hours, in a modern, fully equipped workshop. They offer a generous company pension scheme which is available to all employees.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to develop within the company as they grow.
- Good all round mechanical skills
- Ability to work under supervision and on own initiative
- Practical and willing
- Keen eye for detail spotting problems and diagnosing work and parts needed based on symptoms
- Working quickly and efficiently to get work completed thoroughly and to a high standard
- Engineering experience or qualifications are an advantage
- Welding/bodywork/fabrication skills are an advantage
- Experience of Tractors/HGVs
- Forklift driving
- Removal, storage and management of used parts
- Packaging of parts
- Tyre fitting
For more information or to apply please contact:
Saffron Mcmeeking on Tel: 01524 865533 Email: Saffron.Mcmeeking@Velosi-Intec.comHelp
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.