Due to an influx in new conveyancing cases, SF Group are proudly partnering with a National Residential firm in their appointment of experienced conveyancers throughout the UK. If you are looking for an award winning employer who will invest in your personal and professional development, with forward thinking rewards and benefits and a salary to match this is an opportunity not to be missed.
With a number of open vacancies and options to work from home or in one of their many UK based offices we are keen to partner with all levels of experienced case carrying conveyancers. As an experienced conveyancer you will independently manage your own portfolio of cases, delivering inspirational client service to a diverse range of cases from freehold and leasehold transactions, new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties.
We are looking for natural self- starters with the ability to continuously deliver excellent client service, whilst motivating and developing others. If you are in the market for a new challenge and this sounds like something you may be interested in, get in touch for more information
• Run a substantial caseload up to 100 cases
• Able to manage priorities and meet deadlines
• Work well both independently and within a team
• Utilize your experience and knowledge of residential conveyancing
• Communicate and build relationships with clients and third parties in a professional and knowledgeable manner
• Confidently use the conveyancing systems to enhance the customer journey
• Provide excellent customer service and assist team members as and when required
• Experienced conveyancer with minimum of 18 months experience
• Display excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to prioritise and manage your time and deal with people from all backgrounds
• Display excellent mathematical, problem-solving and research skills
• Able to manage high volume caseloads
• Experienced using a case management system
Investment in people is at the heart of the business so it's the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to develop and grow with the only limit to your progression being your ambition. If you are determined to go far with a company that places great emphasis on its people's development then this could be the role you've been searching for.
• Up to £35,000 based on experience
• 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
• Bonus structure
• Extensive benefits package