Quick Quote Life Limited is an independent insurance brokerage
We have gained a reputation for providing Life Insurance for clients with competitive prices and unparalleled customer services. This has led to Quick Quote Life to becoming one of the leading brokerages in the South Wales with customers nationwide.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Administrator to join our Sales Support Team.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have:
- Excellent administration Skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Customer Services skills.
- Confident telephone manner
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
- It is essential that you are a proficient user and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team in a busy, fast paced environment whilst always maintaining accuracy.
This post is for an experienced administrator; those with less than 2 years’ experience need not apply.
Key responsibilities include
- Administrative support for our growing and successful Sales Team.
- Updating database records
- Maintaining client information via our case management system
- Creating client packs
- Checking policy documentation prior to issue
- Responding to day to day client correspondence and queries via mail, email and telephone.
- Make contact via phone and email with Clients, Insurers and MedicalProfessionals.
- Liaise with internal departments including Compliance and Sales
In return our client will offer…
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
- We provide career progression and extensive training.
- Free onsite Parking
- We are a people focused company and personal and career development for ‘our people’ is at the heart of our training plan – we offer employees the chance to gain nationally recognised Insurance qualifications [i.e. CII and CeMap], which are fully funded by us.
- We offer individuals a lively, fun, and dynamic environment in which to develop their career.
- We have a fantastic team atmosphere.
Working hours are Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm. We also offer Part Time [Flexible working]. If you are interested in Part Time hours, please state in your covering letter.
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter online now.