£8.50 per hour
Our client, a large property maintenance company is seeking a temporary Administrator to work closely with the senior repairs coordinator throughout a Social Housing Contract.
The successful candidate will be required to plan and schedule successfully in order to ensure the smooth running of the contract.
Other duties will include:
- To be responsible for all admin duties throughout the contract.
- Ordering of consumables i.e. stationary
- Ensuring new starters are welcomed and have all items required to work effectively.
- Liaise with supervisors and managers
- Collating and reporting information to the supervisor.
- Booking venues for meetings and events.
- Maintain training compliance on the contract.
Must be proficient in Excel and Microsoft office.
Please apply with your updated CV.