Are you an experienced administrator looking for your new role? Have you got experience working within a sales and accounts environment?
We are recruiting for an administrator to join a small team in Shirley. The companies head office is in France so there is a lot of communication. There's only 3 people in the office so you must be prepared to support in all areas that's needed.
- Complete all administration duties as and when required
- Support the sales team and accounts team in all administration duties
- BACS payments, Cheques & Credit Card Payments
- Credit control - doing credit check when needed
- Arrange payment with clients
- Processing invoices and credit notes
- Expenses collation and analysis
- Support the sales team by doing quotes and sales reports, placing orders onto the system using an internal CRM system
- Give an exceptional level of customer service at all times
- Similar experience in an administration role
- Experience with placing orders onto a CRM system and dealing with invoices
- Proven track record of customer service
- Competitive Salary of £20000
- Immediate start available
- Parking on site and easily accessible from public transport
- Full time hours
Interviews are on the 18th July and we are looking for someone to ideally start on the 23rd July
If you think this is the role for you, please click apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.