Do you have proven Administration experience? Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Administrator for our Logistics team in St Austell, working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as our Administrator, we can offer a salary of £16,000 - £20,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands.
The ideal Administrator:
- Previous experience in a similar administration or weighbridge role
- Experience in a Logistics environment desirable
- Purchase ledger knowledge
- Understanding of financial accounting methodologies
- Full UK driving licence (due to location of site).
Administrator Responsibilities include:
- Provide effective administration support to all departments within the logistics unit in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Ensure that all company financial procedures are adhered to and report deadlines are achieved
- Responsible for the accurate and timely recording of data and information relevant to the business.
- Produce various reports, spreadsheets and minutes as required by the management team.
- Ensure safe, profitable day-to-day operation of the logistics unit within the limits of the role.
- Responsible for projecting a professional company image through both actions and quality of work ensuring the standards required under the company's ISO9001, OSH18001, IMS14001 certification are maintained.
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Administrator.
Closing Date: 29 January 2018
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.