SF Group are currently recruiting an experienced Administrator to join this market leading financial services organisation based in Leeds, working in the investments sector my client offer an excellent working environment along with the opportunity to develop your career through studies. The successful applicant will have experience of working as an Administrator within banking, legal or financial services industry previously, you will have excellent organisational skills along with a keen eye for detail.
• Communicating via phone, email and letter with investors, key contacts and internal colleagues
• Vetting and checking investors' applications and registering investor records.
• Updating and maintaining the accuracy of the investor records, including transfers and cancellations
• Providing information to investors when requested
• Responding to and ideally resolving any queries on behalf of investors as they come up, or referring them to the Team Leader when appropriate
• Identifying and working to the requirements of regulation
Experience & Skills Required:• GCSE Maths and English grade 'C' or above
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Confident telephone manner
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Good organisation skills
• Excellent customer/client service skills
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office