We are recruiting for a temporary administrator to join a leading logistics company near to the centre of Coventry. The role is originally for 3 months however this could be extended. You will be working in the companies head office with over 100 staff, there are 20 in the team you will be working in however you will be expected to work on your own.
- Data task - you will be required to check the data for clients and update any records when required
- You will need to use an internal system or the internet to find certain information
- You will need to contact clients when necessary to ensure that the data is correct - providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Any administration duties as required
- Administration experience
- Experience of having to use your own initiative to research and find data
- Working individually
- Attention to detail
37 - 40 hours a week - 0830 - 1700
Salary of £8.40 an hour
This role is starting on the 23rd July and a short interview will be held on the 18/19th. The role is for 3 months initially however this may be extended.
If you are available immediately, please click apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.