The ideal candidate will be highly organised, with the ability to prioritize. The role will entail a number of administration responsibilities including supporting with the recruitment process, finance administration and supporting the Administrative Services Manager with all aspects of company business.
- Highly organised and have the ability to plan ahead.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cohesively in a busy office environment.
- An ability to remain confidential and have the skills to remain compliant with all company documentation.
- A hard working attitude and the ability to build relationships quickly.
All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and reference checks.
To apply for this exciting new role or to find out further information please visit our website and complete an application form http://www.uksupportedliving.co.uk
The provision of personal information by applicants for any particular role with us is on the basis solely of consideration for employment posts and this data is not used, shared or stored in any other way and on any other basis. By applying for a position with us you are authorising us to retain data only for this purpose and only for the consideration of you for this or any other future roles with us. At any time you may contact us and ask us to destroy your recruitment file and we will do so within 48 hours of your request.