Catalent Pharma Solutions are currently looking to discover a Project Coordinator to join the Project Management team based at our purpose-built facility in Bolton.
As a Project Coordinator you will work with a diverse team of Catalent employees throughout the full Catalent life cycle from proposal to close.
You will follow up on assigned tasks and track timelines in support of Project Managers activities as well as a range of other administrative tasks.
It is likely you will become proficient with JD Edwards and/or Change Point as needed, and will perform simple entries and tracking as needed.
You will also:
- Assist in meetings (e.g. supply calls) with client, external vendors and internal teams to facilitate project completion. This will include tracking of key actions and minute/note taking.
- Act as single point of contact for the client and facilitate responses to Customer questions and observations.
- Preparation and management of a wide range of Project Plan administration to support the wider team
- Provide notification of milestone completions for billings to finance.
To be successful in this role you will need evidence of:
- Graduate from any discipline, Pharmaceutical or Project based course is an advantage
- IT literate with experience of the full Microsoft suite with an emphasis on very strong Excel skills
- Strong administrative experience
What we offer you:
- Annual Salary
- 31 days holiday (inc 8 public holidays)
- Life cover
- Free onsite parking
- Free drinks vending
- Onsite Canteen
Catalent Pharma Solutions is the leading global provider of advanced delivery technologies and development solutions for drugs, biologics and consumer health products. With over 80 years serving the industry, Catalent has proven expertise in bringing more customer products to market faster, enhancing product performance and ensuring reliable clinical and commercial product supply. Catalent is headquartered in Somerset, N.J. For more information, visit www.catalent.com
More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied™
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email along with the job number and title to Jobs@catalent.comHelp This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be routed to a recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third-party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.